HEY EVERYBODY!
Oh my gosh, WORST week ever! APRIL FOOLS! BEST week
ever!!!! Hahaha it really was such a great week, and I wish I could
tell you all about it! But this dumb internet club deleted my WHOLE
email before I could send it! And now I'm on a serious time limit!
Sooooo instead, you're going to get to hear about my week through the
perspective of my companions, who actually got to send their emails!
Hopefully you'll get an idea of how the week went through them. :)
Alright everyone, I promise there will be more next week!! Love you
all!!! Thank you for the support, I'm doing better than wonderful and
I LOVE being on a mission!!! :)
Oh and how could I forget!?!?--SHOUTOUT to Kate!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO
MUCH!!! I got your package the day before Easter, PERFECT timing!!!!!!And I got letters too, I miss you Nicole!! And Ashlyn, you are just
the greatest. The very greatest.
Love you all!!
Love,
Seestra McGhie <3 <3
From Sister Holmes:
.......
Guess what???? Sister McGhie pulled the WORST April Fools joke on me. I was done getting ready early this morning and I was so excited because I though I'd have time to get some extra study time. I was bowing my head to pray and I heard a scream, "There is a rat in the trash!" and all of this shuffling. Sister McGhie started screaming and ran into the living room and was going CRAZY. She was yelling and running and jumping. I freaked out. (I HATE MICE AND RATS....PHOBIA.) She was freaking out and I was so scared. I didn't know what to do. I just stood on the couch and started yelling at her to close the door to the kitchen and the cupboard to the trash. She ran in the kitchen and ran back out and I noticed that there was red stuff all over her hands. I thought that the rat took a chunk out of her hand. She ran in the living room and was jumping and screaming at the top of her lungs. Sister Holmes was in the bathroom, not really knowing what was going on, so she jumped in the bathtub and was scared to come out. After a few minutes, Sister McGhie said, "April Fools" in the calmest voice. I was so upset. So upset. But then I just burst out laughing and I couldn't control myself for alllllll of personal study because I couldn't stop thinking about Sister McGhie running around and us freaking out for NOTHING. This is what I live with every day. It is so fun. Sister Holmes came out of the bathroom and asked if we caught it. Oh it was sooooooo funny. And now for the rest of the day we all just start laughing thinking about it all. This transfer can't end. I think we will all be in tears when we have to part ways. It is just inevitable that we'll be split up after this transfer and we don't let ourselves talk or think about it. But, it's been the best time of my life here.
Oh my gosh, WORST week ever! APRIL FOOLS! BEST week
ever!!!! Hahaha it really was such a great week, and I wish I could
tell you all about it! But this dumb internet club deleted my WHOLE
email before I could send it! And now I'm on a serious time limit!
Sooooo instead, you're going to get to hear about my week through the
perspective of my companions, who actually got to send their emails!
Hopefully you'll get an idea of how the week went through them. :)
Alright everyone, I promise there will be more next week!! Love you
all!!! Thank you for the support, I'm doing better than wonderful and
I LOVE being on a mission!!! :)
Oh and how could I forget!?!?--SHOUTOUT to Kate!!!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO
MUCH!!! I got your package the day before Easter, PERFECT timing!!!!!!And I got letters too, I miss you Nicole!! And Ashlyn, you are just
the greatest. The very greatest.
Love you all!!
Love,
Seestra McGhie <3 <3
From Sister Holmes:
i would love to stay with these
sisters for another transfer.. or more. :) we are so alike it just makes it
that much better. today- sister mcghie
played a hilarious april fools day.
She came running out of the
kitchen with ketchup on her hand
saying there was a rat in the
garbageand it bit her! it was the
most ridiculous thing ever. I was
putting my clothes on in the bath
room and i jumped into the tub and i
was like did you shut the kitchen
door!? and i was screaming and
freaking out and then i found out it
was a joke. it was hilarious. we
laughed all of personal study. and we
have been laughing all day.
hahahaha. it was such a good one. perfect timing too!
From Sister Houseman:
Ok....so this week has been crazy, crazy! We taught lots of first lessons with a ton of different people and none of them ever turned into anything new. It's sad, but it's been awesome to teach so much. We had some fun (Sister McGhie and Sister Holmes are awesome! We laugh so, so, so much. It's the best.) and we had some miracles happen.
We have two investigators. But after today, we will be handing them over to the Elders because Sisters aren't allowed to teach or contact men, ever again. It is just better for the teaching aspect and for safety overall. We are bummed that we have to hand over our great investigators, but it's understandable and I see this as an opportunity to find a woman who will lead us to her husband and children and someone who will then help strengthen our branch. It will give us focus and drive and we won't let any women pass us.
.......
We had Zone Conference on Saturday. It was the best one yet. I loved it. President Prows is just awesome and it was all about the Book of Mormon, which made it even more better. I loved it. We have an awesome zone here in Volgograd. I am loving it! All of the missionaries are just the best. We are all so focused and working hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment