Thursday, May 1, 2014

Letter #67 - so LAME. :) But FINALLY a photo of Reyna and Sister Page!

HEY! Get ready--this is about to be the LAMEST letter EVER! Hahaha.
But guess what? I'm here with Sister Houseman and Kirkby and we are
just having the time of our lives so we have noooo time to write today
SORRY! But okay.  SO SIster Houseman is LEAVING this week....which is
HEARTBREAKING.  But I will see her again!  So its okay. And my new
companion is.....SISTER NICHOLAS!  I think that's how you spell it.
Haha! She's new, so fun!  I'm excited.  So, this week was great, I
will maybe tell you more next week haha!
One really cool thing that happened this week was when Sister Raisa,
the Relief Society president, taught a lesson on missionary work!  All
the women are really excited, and so are we!!!  Sadly we've only been
in Sochi for like 3 days out of the last 2 weeks, since we've been in
Rostov and then Krasnodar.  I'm in Rostov right now, and I have to
go!!
Here are some quotes to make up for the lack of letter haha!

"The Lord trust His true disciples.  He sends prepared people to His
prepared servants."
--Elder Eyring
"Expecting a trouble-free life because you are a good person is like
expecting the bull not to charge you because you are a vegetarian."
--Elder Holland
"It is impossible to fail when you do your best when you're on the
Lord's errand."
--Elder Ballard

Love you all! SHOUTOUT to Sister Kirkby's mom for the CTR RINGS!
Spasiba bolshoye!
I love you all!
Love
Sister McGhie

And we don't know the times yet for mothers day! we'll see! I really
have to go right now. I'm sorry!!

PS...At LAST!  A photo of Reyna and Rachel Page!

and just for fun, a little photo tribute
to Reyna and Rachel from their 
Moscow/volleyball/softball/AFY/swimming in our backyard days 
together!
LOVE these girls!!
(but the missionary photo is the BEST)
 

1 comment:

  1. Okay these photos make me homesick for past times and younger girls. What a wonderful time for them to cross paths again. I love these two сестрам.

    ReplyDelete